Lacrosse at Cambridge Middle School
The Intermediate School League runs during Term 4 and is organised by the Waikato Lacrosse Association (WLA).
DRAW: The latest draw is available using the button further down this page
WHO: Year 7 & 8 students
SEASON DATES: Term 4 2020 - Saturday 31 October to Saturday 12 December
WHERE: Tamahere Recreation Reserve (by Tamahere School)
GEAR: Lacrosse stick, mouthguard, black PE shorts/tights, CMS sports t-shirt (will be supplied by CMS)
COST: $40 per player for the term. You will be invoiced for this via an email from Cambridge Middle School. Please make this payment by Wednesday 14 October 2020. Any player who has not paid by this date will not be registered.
GAME FORMAT & INFO:
- This league is played 6 a side with a maximum of 12 players named on game day but there is no limit to the number of players in a squad
- The Boy’s competition has one division - Boys Division
- The Girl’s competition has an A Division & B Division
- Umpires will be provided by Waikato Lacrosse, however if any parents or wishing to learn to umpire, Waikato Lacrosse would be more than happy to provide training
- Player of the Day certificates and $10 vouchers for Sal's Authentic New York Pizza will be handed out by the coach after each game
WLA RULES & BYLAWS: Please refer to the buttons below
If you have any further queries please contact Anita Hawkins on firstname.lastname@example.org