Lacrosse at Cambridge Middle School
The Intermediate School League runs during Term 4 and is organised by the Waikato Lacrosse Association (WLA).
2021 Registrations are now OPEN!!
- Boys information and registration: https://forms.gle/sLnbXRKfgDp7...
- Girls information and registration: https://forms.gle/uhq41ZJCgAwN...
WHO: Year 7 & 8 students
SEASON DATES: Term 4 2021 - Saturday 30 October to Saturday 11 December
WHERE: Tamahere Recreation Reserve (by Tamahere School)
TIMESLOTS: 2pm, 3pm, 4pm, 5pm
GEAR: Lacrosse stick, mouthguard, black PE shorts/tights, CMS Numbered sports t-shirt or Numbered bib (will be supplied by CMS)
COST: $60 per player for the term. You will be invoiced for this via an email from Cambridge Middle School. Please make this payment by Wednesday 20 October 2021. Any player who has not paid by this date will not be registered.
GAME FORMAT & INFO:
- This league is played 6 a side with a maximum of 12 players named on game day but there is no limit to the number of players in a squad
- The Boy’s competition has one division - Boys Division
- The Girl’s competition has an A Division & B Division
- Umpires will be provided by Waikato Lacrosse, however if any parents or wishing to learn to umpire, Waikato Lacrosse would be more than happy to provide training
- Player of the Day certificates and $10 vouchers for Sal's Authentic New York Pizza will be handed out by the coach after each game
WLA RULES & BYLAWS: Please refer to the buttons below
If you have any further queries please contact Anita Hawkins on email@example.com