Accessing the Parent Portal is very easy.
HERE'S HOW IT WORKS:
Access to the EDGE caregiver portal uses the existing email address that your school has on record.
Instructions on how to login into the parent/caregiver portal:
- Enter the website parent.musac.school.nz/loginpage_caregiver.aspx into your browser or click the Parent Portal button to the right.
- Enter the email address that is associated with the one you have supplied to us when you enrolled your child(ren).
- A popup will appear asking for your login details. You need to click on ‘forgot password’ this will then email you a link to create a password. On entering this correctly the EDGE parent/caregiver home page opens.
- Keep the password for the Parent Portal somewhere safe so you can log in easily each time.
- Select your child(ren) name from the top row of the menu.
- Each student’s summary data is displayed in separate tabs for: Attendance, Attendance Summary, Student Reports (not available yet), School Payments.
NOTE: If you are clicking on the Facebook icon to login, please be aware that you are allowing Musac Edge to receive your public profile and email address. This doesn't let the app post to Facebook.
Paying your account through POLi
- The link will take you to the POLi payment portal and you can process your payment directly from your bank account.
- The reference is: Child’s surname, initial, room number and reason for payment.
- Enter the amount you want to pay on the account.
- You will also have the ability to download your receipt directly from the website.